Courier We Support
We have partnered with the best courier companies in the US to provide fast and efficient shipment. We make it our business to be ready for any type of shipment around the globe. When you consolidate shipments with us we make sure to package your items in one box for you to save big. Don’t waste time by shipping one by one with your favourite brands. Ship them all to our Delaware warehouse and we can make you save Big!
What you need to know?
1. Lithium Batteries are classified as Dangerous Goods.
2. There are shipping regulations for Lithium Batteries.
3. Defective, damaged and recalled batteries are not permitted.
4. The Shipper is legally responsible for compliance and the safe transportation of Lithium Batteries.
5. Not all types of Lithium Batteries are accepted in DHL Express.
6. You must be a pre-approved DHL Express account holder to ship Lithium Batteries.
A wide variety of electronic goods powered by Lithium Batteries fall under the Dangerous Goods Regulations, regardless of whether they are rechargeable (Lithium Ion) or non-rechargeable (Lithium Metal). Learn More —>
Packed with Equipments
Contained with Equipments
The safe transportation of such contents by air and the full compliance to ICAO/IATA regulations is the legal responsibility of the Shipper. IATA and Courier Companies have produced guidance materials to help Shippers understand and comply with the regulations.
Currently Kimbo supports only groupage services to Seychelles. We are planning to expand our service to other countries so our clients can save without shipping with other couriers. Kimbo Groupage works by combining clients packages into 1 shipment. Clients save massively on shipment with this service.
Can my item be shipped?
If you are having any problem on any item that you may be unsure if it can be shipped you can always contact our live chat team or email@example.com for any queries.
There are certain countries the courier company can’t handle dangerous goods. That’s because they aren’t trained to handle these goods.